1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congrats R-Star

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Damn how many players are in a starting lineup..you'd think with two number ones you wouldn't suck like that again

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Damn how many players are in a starting lineup..you'd think with two number ones you wouldn't suck like that again
Hockey's not like ball though man. You can get the best forwards in the game, but if your defensemen and goalie stink you're going to suck.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
The Oilers have no excuse to not be contending for the Stanley Cup if not winning it in a couple of years. Eberle, Hall, Nugent-Hopkins plus whoever they draft this year...wow.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
The Oilers have no excuse to not be contending for the Stanley Cup if not winning it in a couple of years. Eberle, Hall, Nugent-Hopkins plus whoever they draft this year...wow.
dont forget Gagner but they need more to go around them 4...Oilers got 4 young studs in the NHL now they just need them guys to keep maturing and getting better

their defense men and goalie are also really lacking

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They won it again 4th in 6 years.

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Poor McDavid.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Poor McDavid.
McDavid is that generational type of player. The Oilers will be a decent team now. I still hate them though. 4 1st overall picks in 6 years? Like 48 coaches in that time frame, yet the whole time high fiving the old boys club of Lowe, McTavish and others?

Even if they win a title in the next few years I'll never go back.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Out of the 85 first overall picks they've got in the last decade, finally one that seems to be a franchise and possibly once a decade type player.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
If they are still in contention for another #1 next year....God help them.

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hope they have the worst odds and win it again.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Will be the battle for Auston Matthews next year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts