Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
How did he get those points? Did he get half of them on free throws as a result of loose ball fouls when the other team was over the limit? Did he any jumpshots or make any nice post moves? Did a teammate set him up for open dunks?

What was his FG percentage? FT percentage?

How did he get those rebounds? Did he outjump people for them..or did they bounce right to him?

My point is...just because 10/7 looks pretty good doesn't necessarily mean he played well.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
agilic said:
How did he get those points? Did he get half of them on free throws as a result of loose ball fouls when the other team was over the limit? Did he any jumpshots or make any nice post moves? Did a teammate set him up for open dunks?

How did he get those rebounds? Did he outjump people for them..or did they bounce right to him?

My point is...just because 10/7 looks pretty good doesn't necessarily mean he played well.
Here's my point...MOST of that is available if YOU really want to know. Go to netsdaily.com Follow the links and then get back to us.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
agilic said:

4/5 from the field doesn't mean he got most of the points from the line.

-Petey

·
Registered
703 Posts
Here's my point...MOST of that is available if YOU really want to know. Go to netsdaily.com Follow the links and then get back to us.
I don't really want to know. Ilic could very well have played good. But just because he put up stats doesn't necessarily mean he did, is all I'm saying.

4/5 from the field doesn't mean he got most of the points from the line.
I didn't say he did. It also doesn't mean he played well.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
agilic said:
I don't really want to know. Ilic could very well have played good. But just because he put up stats doesn't necessarily mean he did, is all I'm saying.
Well, then if you really don't want to know, what is the purpose of your post? Educational perhaps?
Giving us all some help on basketball?

agilic said:
I didn't say he did. It also doesn't mean he played well.
Truly you didnt say anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts