Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to stick around at nbadraft.net, and only nbadraft.net, as long as I could. Unfortunately the posters there don't like the idea of moderators being able to delete stupid posts, or the idea of moderators period. I was reluctant to leave the site I'd been going to basically daily for the past year and a half, but it's just too much now. Oh, by the way, I've changed my handle. I'm tired of Z6. It has no meaning at all. As most of you know, I'm a big MU fan, thus the name moTIGS. Anyway, I'm here, so you can all rest easy. I know you had to have been worrying about my safety over at draft.net. Or not, that's fine too.

PS How do you get a pic under your name on the side?

·
Registered
127 Posts
That was stupid...

That was ignorant of you to post that and spam the board. I actually stood up for you and your actions and then you go on to do the opposite.

I still post at nbadraft.net and will probably always will. What you did was stupid. Many people go to that site and try to have real conversations....including you, I thought. NBADraft used to hae good posters, and that alone gives me hope that someday they will return.

IMX if you are reading this, I owe you an apology...the poster as using your name and I jumped to conclusions.....I am sorry.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Welcome aboard, bud. (I feel your pain with nbadraft.net)

You can get the picture from your User CP...Under Edit Options...It's called an avatar.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Um, what?

Am I missing something Thrilla? What exactly are you talking about?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nevermind

I thought you were saying you were the one who spammed the board..........nevermind.........Im on a witch hunt

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's not what I meant by "I did it"

I meant I finally signed up for this board and have left nbadraft.net. I'll still go there occasionally and be a moderator, but I won't post much, if at all. I'll just remove a lot more to piss off the losers who post crap. I removed the spam just so you know.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, no one let the secret out

I'm going to go by moTIGS at nbadraft.net now too. I'm sure someone will find out eventually, but I think it'll make moderating A LOT easier if they don't know that it's me.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm working on my avatar

I figured out the avatar thing, and I've found some pics I want to use, but they all seem to be too big. If I use one it has to be a custom one, I don't want any of the ones offered. I shrunk down the pictures but the quality of them isn't very good at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts