Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd might post this. You can move it if you want but guys look we don't need guys like KG or other highly priced superstars for this team. All we need is a guy who does the things we lack. Rebounding big man, shotblocker, runs. I read a article on this site before saying that Thorn wants to make a big trade for a superstar when a guy like Battie or other vets. who are cheap. I really think Battie or a solid player would put us over the top. We wouldn't need to give up anyone major at all. So Thorn if your reading this go after someone cheap who gets the job done and stop making risky trades. I'm calling you out Rod Thorn. BTW Did anyone see Battie's last game. I think it was like 15/11 and 2 blocks.

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
jizzy said:
I thought I'd might post this. You can move it if you want but guys look we don't need guys like KG or other highly priced superstars for this team. All we need is a guy who does the things we lack. Rebounding big man, shotblocker, runs. I read a article on this site before saying that Thorn wants to make a big trade for a superstar when a guy like Battie or other vets. who are cheap. I really think Battie or a solid player would put us over the top. We wouldn't need to give up anyone major at all. So Thorn if your reading this go after someone cheap who gets the job done and stop making risky trades. I'm calling you out Rod Thorn. BTW Did anyone see Battie's last game. I think it was like 15/11 and 2 blocks.
stop restating wat i kept on sayin b4;)
lol, repped, but i want to wait the season a little more b4 trading for any1.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Wait, you mean Heat resigned Haslem, even after Brent Mussberger said Miami couldn't afford to re-sign him?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Mr.Montross said:
Wait, you mean Heat resigned Haslem, even after Brent Mussberger said Miami couldn't afford to re-sign him?
they re-signed him a whiiiiiiiile ago

they paid him like 55 Mil for 6-7 years i think

1 - 8 of 8 Posts