Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, alright... Enough buckets of cold water have been dumped on my 'Dre-to-the-Warriors scheme that I'm backing off.

If Paxson is going to ship Miller out, he clearly wants a dynamic youngster in return who will put butts in seats, but not push the win total out of the "Lebron sweepstakes" range.

So... how about Andre Miller to Denver for Hilario and George McCloud, or to Miami for Caron Butler (the one Paxson wanted in the first place on draft night) and Mike James?

I particularly like the trade to the Heat. They still have a huge hole at small forward if they give up Butler, but again, that's much easier to fill than a huge hole at point guard. And a lineup of Miller, Mourning, Grant and Jones should attract a decent 3 in the exemption slot.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i think the heat would have to give up more than butler to get miller. but i dont think the heat want to trade butler anyways. the heat are really impressed w/ him. so i dont think that trade will work. but i think they are trying to get the clippers to give them a great deal that is one sided.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts