Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
This looks like it will be UConn's breakout game - the game they show they are not just paper champions, as they have been deemed by the media.

They had not really had an impressive win against a good team - I expect them to have a 30+ lead at some point during this game.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Oklahoma is not looking good. 4-24 from the field, getting blown out so far. Okafor just starting to heat up.

I'm rooting for OU, but I think they'll end up getting blown out by 20.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Someone forgot to tell Oklahoma that they'd have to put the ball in the hole to win.

UCONN looks fantastic at times. The thing is, they almost have too much talent. Everyone on that team wants to do the specatacular play. They should be winning this game by 60 right now.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Ummm, how was Oklahoma ranked 6? I think that Kansas is probably the Big 12's best team, and that they're properly ranked at 10-15. Oklahoma at 6 is a joke, I don't care that they were undefeated.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's right! Doesn't my avatar make you ?
Who is she? I've been curious. By your statement here, it sounds like I should know, but I don't.

Originally posted by <b>ill subliminal</b>!
Ummm, how was Oklahoma ranked 6? I think that Kansas is probably the Big 12's best team, and that they're properly ranked at 10-15. Oklahoma at 6 is a joke, I don't care that they were undefeated.
Kind of easy making a bold statement like that, when a team is down 40.

UCONN looks fantastic at times. The thing is, they almost have too much talent. Everyone on that team wants to do the specatacular play. They should be winning this game by 60 right now.
Did we watch th same game? At the four minute mark 24 of UConn's baskets had an assist. This team played incredibly well together. And if being up by forty wasn't enough, you thought it should be sixty. I'd be lying if I said I understood how a team could have too much talent. OMG!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
I've never thought either Texas or Oklahoma would be good the entire season. They've just lost too much and are relying too much on freshman while they beat up crappy schools. So I guess look for them to continue with success in this regard as conference play begins in the worthless 12.

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ill subliminal</b>!
I've never thought either Texas or Oklahoma would be good the entire season. They've just lost too much and are relying too much on freshman while they beat up crappy schools. So I guess look for them to continue with success in this regard as conference play begins in the worthless 12.
You mention OU and Texas losses yet not 2 of the best basketball players in the country last year at Kansas.:laugh:

OU and Kansas both beat Michigan State, and their 2nd best wins are comparable (Purdue and Colorado)...And last I checked Kansas hasn't beaten a team by 70;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.