Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this LeBron vs Melo sight. It has a 2:00 video of the LeBron vs Melo game. I thought some Cavs fans might enjoy it. I remember when I used to argue that LeBron was going to be an 18/gm guy his first year. I was looking for video of Wanger's 100-point game, but I couldnt find it.

I dont know how to do a video clip. Here is the page. It's at the bottom.

To anyone who thinks he's slow, watch the WR speed when he tries to catch the break way in front of him. And to people that didnt see the court vision or dont think his will develop in the NBA, look at the passes.

LeBron vs Melo Game Video Clip

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
You know, it's crazy how one sided that vote is. Sure, I get the feel most of the people there are Melo fans, but you'd think they wouldn't be that blinded to the truth...

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
You see that dunk that Carmelo throws down on little Dru Joyce III? Poor little dude.... Never had a chance.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
That dunk by Carmelo in that game is really unbelievable... I've never seen him jump that high anywhere else. If I hadn't seen that dunk many times on that clip, I would have bet anything he wasn't capable of it. That was head level to the rim. I want to know what he had for breakfast that day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts