Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T-Mac he deserves to be #1 and now i know that Shaq will be #3 Kobe #2 and Duncan #1 cuz he was MVP.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
HA - TOP FI'TY

T-MAC AT #4

The rest should be....
1) Shaq
2) Duncan
3) Kobe

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
TMAC shouldnt be one. I agree he is realy good. I would put him atop Kobe. But no he is not the best player in the L

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>beautifulkobe</b>!
Im shocked.I was wrong.I thought kobe would be number 4 for some reason.

K fine kobe will be number 3.
That's sounds just about right....who know's :confused:

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I agree D you can't put TMac over Kobe on any level Kobe's accomplished way more I know it's the team, its the Diesel, fact is Kobe's accomplished more, went to the allstar game as a 18 year old , MVP of the allstar game, all defensive team,was Mvp of rookie challenge , he's done more and has a little more awareness as a player the list from here would appear to be accurate, behind Shaq ,Duncan and Kobe is where tmac belongs, Tmac will get his chance to shine if Hill gets healthy and then the excuses for his failures in the playoffs will cease,he's a great player I just think Kobe is more accomplished at this point.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think T-Mac is number 4, that is agreeable, he did alot for the Magic, but winning adds something more to where people view you.

-Petey

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well that settles it then for me.All the rankings that have come out have ranked kobe in the top three or two this year.He was also the highest ranked shooting guard which to me says a lot.

I wonder if this is just based on all around game because this is the first time in 6 seasons kobes stats went down except his assists which went up. Last year he wasnt ranked in the top 3 and his stats were better.Hmm thats wierd.

I hope kobe doesnt start to decline hes only 24.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>beautifulkobe</b>!
Well that settles it then for me.All the rankings that have come out have ranked kobe in the top three or two this year.He was also the highest ranked shooting guard which to me says a lot.

I wonder if this is just based on all around game because this is the first time in 6 seasons kobes stats went down except his assists which went up. Last year he wasnt ranked in the top 3 and his stats were better.Hmm thats wierd.

I hope kobe doesnt start to decline hes only 24.

He's Just getting better, you'll see :yes: :eek:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Everyone has to realize that many of the players we're talkin about are still young...Kobe, Vince, Pierce, T-Mac, Garnett, etc...
They got alot more years of ball left in them. So who's to say that in a couple years, rankings won't change. Who knows in 4-5 years, D. Miles will be #1....(just an example)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.