Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bulls are playing .500 ball if you guys would stop dwelling in your self misery you would notice that the team has been playing like a semi decent NBA team record wise. Nobody said the road would be easy but it is imperative that these group of players succeed or else the Bulls will fall into the abyss much like their EC counterpiece the Wizards. Things are not always as bad as they seem!

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DaFuture</b>!
The Bulls are playing .500 ball if you guys would stop dwelling in your self misery you would notice that the team has been playing like a semi decent NBA team record wise. Nobody said the road would be easy but it is imperative that these group of players succeed or else the Bulls will fall into the abyss much like their EC counterpiece the Wizards. Things are not always as bad as they seem!
3-3 this month? yep.

But the way this team shoots, scares me!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, 5-5 over the past 10 games. Some of these fans with are to busy bemoaning the fact that the Bulls "Suck" or proposing trades that have no chance of happening. Fact is what they are asking for is happenign right before there eyes. The team is playing solid ball

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I think with the players we have, Skiles is doing a good job. I mean, Curry isn't ready to be the No. 1 option. Crawford is the No. 1 option on offense, something that is difficult for him. We have an undersized SF in Gill who is 36, who is best suited to coming off the bench. Rick Brunson is our back up PG. He is a 3rd string guy. Dupree has been solid, but probably should be a 3rd string guy. Blount is playing meaningful minutes and he probably a 3rd string guy as well. JYD is starting, but better suited to being an energy guy off the bench.

Skiles has got the team playing committed ball. We fight, and most of the time we are in games. If anything, I think we are overachieving with the talent we have.

8-13 since the trade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.