Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FYI!! there is an interview with jamal over at hoopsworld.com. since it is a subscription site i am not going to post the link but i will post a snipet of the interview here (this is NOT the whole interview, but if you subscribe you should check it out):

What is the biggest difference for you between point guard and shooting guard? What's the hardest thing for you to adapt to?
- The hardest thing? When to shoot and when to set up my teammates. It's a fine line you know - do I take the shot? I don't second-guess myself that much, but I guess knowing when to shoot and when to pass.

Is it hard not having the ball in your hands all the time?
- No, I like playing with Kirk [Hinrich]. He makes things a lot easier for me. He sets me up pretty well and I try and do the same for him. I think we have fun playing together.

Do you think it's too early to break up the Bulls?
- Yeah, we have a lot of talent in this room sometimes people don't always get a chance to see. A lot of talented guys. They show people in spurts or when they get a chance they show people, but they don't always get a chance, you know? It could be any circumstances around the situation. It's too soon to break it up. You would hate to break this up and see all these successful players go somewhere else.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Is it hard not having the ball in your hands all the time?
- No, I like playing with Kirk [Hinrich]. He makes things a lot easier for me. He sets me up pretty well and I try and do the same for him. I think we have fun playing together.
...but, but, but Kirk never ever passes the ball to Jamal!

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
No, I'm not still upset about that. I just crack up every time I think of that thread, which is often when I'm on this site reading about KH and JC playing together.

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes he does

last night v. portland:

second quarter:

4:20 Kirk Hinrich 2 point shot; assist Jamal Crawford

and just seconds later:

3:36 Jamal Crawford jumper; assist Kirk Hinrich

see? it goes both ways. ;) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts