Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could add one player to the bulls team who would it be- and i am not looking for a shaq,kobe,kg type answer i mean in terms of role player- i think the player should be a legimate backup C- but that is just my opinion- for some reason the name brad miller comes to mind- wouldnt that be nice?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Originally posted by <b>basghetti80</b>!
If you could add one player to the bulls team who would it be- and i am not looking for a shaq,kobe,kg type answer i mean in terms of role player- i think the player should be a legimate backup C- but that is just my opinion- for some reason the name brad miller comes to mind- wouldnt that be nice?
NOPE, I would rather have corie blount..I got very tired of seeing the "WHINY" look on brad millers face every time he got bumped and did not get a foul called on someone!! what a baby!:upset:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Toni Kukoc. He can play 5 positions on the court. He is a good Backup wherever. Kukoc's weight + Chandler's weight = Shaq's weight. But we can always take Shaq outside.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Jamaal Magloire. He is young enough to be a long term player for us, and tough enough to work over the Towers in practice, making them better. A bench of Magloire, Marshall, ERob, and Crawford would be real tough.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Keon Clark. His presence in the absence of Webber shows that he is worth it. To have that coming off the bench... all "attitude" problems aside, the guy can definitely play hard and bang with the best.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Elton Brand! Give me an guy who can get those offensive boards.
I like Marshall's early play but Brand is consistent, day in day out.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Either Ron Artest or Bonzi Wells, I think, would be the ideal player to fill out our starting lineup. Both play with fire, both have a history of giving Kobe problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts