Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a private message today from a Jazz fan in Turkey. He/She says it's rare to get to watch a Jazz game--I guess Memo Okur would be the reason this person is interested. Wanted to know if there are any Jazz games either on radio or online that he/she could tune in to. Even online radio would be nice.

I have no idea, so I'll throw it to the group: Anybody know if there's online coverage (video or audio) of Jazz games?

Laurie

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Google is selling games... I have never bought a game from them, but I hear a lot of people will buy games. Like a lot of people bought the game of lakers vs raptors when kobe scored 81 points. I'm pretty sure you can buy any of the games that have happened this season. If I was the fan from turkey, i would look at the stats of all the games and buy the games where memo did the best.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I feel that you are talking about me, :angel: by the way thank you very much endora60 for opening this thread, I could able to find those games through Torrent , Nba.com and etc. But I would like is to watch or listen theM Live. We have at least one or two Utah game in 15 days time broadcasting live.But as you see it is limited. :cry:

Let me make something clear , it is not just Memo I am interested , but Stockton and Malone once a upon a time and of course , the city of JAZZ itself. I coming Usa during the summer, hope to spend some time in Utah. :cheers:

Unluckyseventeen mentioned about a website, but could you give the full adress, or any other alternatives that you can suggest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.