Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I see where we open up our inaugural season against you guys in New Orleans. That will be nostalgic for us and I understand your team will be wearing retro jerseys. Will they be the old "Utah Jazz" first jerseys or actually the old New Orleans Jazz jerseys (although they are not much different)? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I looked at the Jazz site and their is nothing on what uniiform they will wear but I imagine the teams will do something special since basketball is returning to NO for the first time in years.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by broshrddg
It will be weird seeing the Jazz in their old uni's again.
It is going to be odd, especially since I will be rooting against them now. It will bring back memories of the Jazz and the one and only Pistol Pete!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Originally posted by HORNETSFAN

It is going to be odd, especially since I will be rooting against them now. It will bring back memories of the Jazz and the one and only Pistol Pete!
You are right there! Pistol Pete was one of a kind, one who really played to make his fans happy. He was so exciting and even Isiah Thomas lists Pete as one of his all time favorites, one he looked up to and wanted to emulate.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by TheRifleman

You are right there! Pistol Pete was one of a kind, one who really played to make his fans happy. He was so exciting and even Isiah Thomas lists Pete as one of his all time favorites, one he looked up to and wanted to emulate.
I can still hear Hot Rod call his name. You guys are lucky to have Hot Rod Hundley. He is classic!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts