Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
The Heat Celtics game is going to be a good one. Excited to see the season start, even though it just came out the Granger is probably done for the near future, if not the year.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I'm going to go against the grain and say he does a shocking job against Dwight. Not out playing him by any means, but respectable stats and Dwight doesn't feed him his lunch like everyones expecting.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
It's gonna be a good, good night!

Happy Opening Day yall!

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
I'm so excited.
That has to be the most unenthusiastic comment I have ever seen about someone being excited for a NBA season.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I switched shifts with another worker so I could catch all of Opening Night tonight.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Free NBA league pass the first week if anyone is interested. Watching Wizards/Cavs right now.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Free NBA league pass the first week if anyone is interested. Watching Wizards/Cavs right now.
Thompson is looking nice out there. Glad I got him in one of my fantasy leagues.

Cleveland actually looks like a team that could turn out to be something nice if they leave the core together.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Weird seeing Luke Walton actually getting minutes...and scoring!

·
do better
41,522 Posts
lmao at Stern calling Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Katrina.
I thought he was gonna try to tie it in on some "once again it's happened" shit but....he stopped....wow.

I like the shot of the one fan paused in shock. They started booing a little bit too.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts