Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST THE KINGS ARE STARTING TO REMIND ME OF UTAH.BUT THEY ONLY HAVE ONE DISSAPERAING STAR IN WEBBER.

Ok well ive seen clark play and hes nothing special.
The only time he helped toronto was when they were in the first round against detroit.But he didnt help toronto get passed detroit.Out of nowhere he showed up for a few games and dunked a little and blocked a few shots.He has spurts,hes noT consistant.He never likes to give up the ball.

If he was such a great player,he wouldnt keep getting traded every 2 years.He did nothing for the raps,or his other teams.Im sure hell help Sac because there weaknesses are offensive rebounding and blocking shots and he does that.He is not a great shooter at all though.

He already bashed the lakers.Calling Shaq an impossible fridge to move with tons of food in it and he said something like "the lakers are all sewn up now but theres no need for that when there is a better team out there".

Espns chad ford already counts out the lakers and says the nets and kings will be in the finals because of keon.So once again the lakers are the underdogs without Shaq and kobe right.

Besides all the kings are gonna be fighting for is playing time at that position.keon to the kings and for the fans is the missing piece of the title.So keon wins the title fore the kings I guess.Oh and since the lakers are not even going to get to the second round nothing is stopping them.

Cause didnt you hear Shaq is going to be a cop and kobe went to play baseball.So the lakers have noone.The kings probably wont face the lakers.The lakers dynasty is over.

If kobe and Shaq were still on the lakers keon would be crushed like a bug if they faced the kings.Kobe would become much better and dominate as usual but thats it for the lakers.It was fun wasnt it.Oh and those quotes from keon would be taped on Shaqs locker beside vladies.Its not good to piss off the giant or his little brother cause that duo are not that friendly to the little people.

FYI STACKING A BUNCH OF TALENT DOES NOT WIN YOU A TITLE AGAINST TWO DOMINANT UNSTOPPABLE SUPERSTARS IE.JORDAN AND PIP,MAGIC AND KAREEM,SHAQ AND KOBE ETC.

:yes: :yes: :eek: :

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
beautifulkobe, for once i am going to defend my team and say that i won't be surprised if the nets win the whole thing this coming season - whether they play the kings or the lakers. i find it upseting that no one gives the east any credit. :(

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The nets need two dominant superstars to beat la which they dont have.Jason kidd isnt dominant but is a superstar and one of the best.The rest are just roke players.One star doest win you a title if you go aganist the lakers cause they have two superstars as youve noticed with one improving every year. Against the kings they could win the title future.

So yes the nets could win against sac.They wont face the lakers.Dont worry koeb and shaq are gone already.But the nets will have a problem with keon.Hes the one who will make the kings unstoppable.:eek:

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
i'm confused. what do you mean by kobe and shaq being gone?

i just mentioned the nets possibly winning because they are determined to win, and rod thorn has been doing all he can to strengthen the team in response to what happened in the nba finals. will they actually win? i can't say at this point, but i hope they do. kidd needs to stay in jersey. :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The lakers wont be in the finals.Its because of keon. Keon is the missing peice to the kings final invite.So the nets really do have a huge chance at winning the title against the kings or the clippers or maybe the mavs.But I bet on the kings to be in the finals.They are "the team to beat this year" as espns Chad ford says..Keon is better then kobe though so you better watch out fo his clutch shooting in the 4th.Webber will be hiding somewhere on the court though.

The nets are amazing team though.I thought future they would win against the lakers last year.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by <b>beautifulkobe</b>!
FIRST THE KINGS ARE STARTING TO REMIND ME OF UTAH.BUT THEY ONLY HAVE ONE DISSAPERAING STAR IN WEBBER.

If he was such a great player,he wouldnt keep getting traded every 2 years.He did nothing for the raps,or his other teams.Im sure hell help Sac because there weaknesses are offensive rebounding and blocking shots and he does that.He is not a great shooter at all though.

He already bashed the lakers.Calling Shaq an impossible fridge to move with tons of food in it and he said something like "the lakers are all sewn up now but theres no need for that when there is a better team out there".

Espns chad ford already counts out the lakers and says the nets and kings will be in the finals because of keon.So once again the lakers are the underdogs without Shaq and kobe right.

Besides all the kings are gonna be fighting for is playing time at that position.keon to the kings and for the fans is the missing piece of the title.So keon wins the title fore the kings I guess.Oh and since the lakers are not even going to get to the second round nothing is stopping them.

Cause didnt you hear Shaq is going to be a cop and kobe went to play baseball.So the lakers have noone.The kings probably wont face the lakers.The lakers dynasty is over.

If kobe and Shaq were still on the lakers keon would be crushed like a bug if they faced the kings.Kobe would become much better and dominate as usual but thats it for the lakers.It was fun wasnt it.Oh and those quotes from keon would be taped on Shaqs locker beside vladies.Its not good to piss off the giant or his little brother cause that duo are not that friendly to the little people.

FYI STACKING A BUNCH OF TALENT DOES NOT WIN YOU A TITLE AGAINST TWO DOMINANT UNSTOPPABLE SUPERSTARS IE.JORDAN AND PIP,MAGIC AND KAREEM,SHAQ AND KOBE ETC.
Feel better...? :rolleyes: :laugh:

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!
i find it upseting that no one gives the east any credit. :(
Why is it upseting? The East doesn't get credit for good reason. It's so bad that you can go from lottery to top of your divison like the Nets and Pistons did. I wouldn't be suprised if say the Heat, Wizards, Knicks, Bucks or Hawks did the same thing this year.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jemel Irief</b>!

Why is it upseting? The East doesn't get credit for good reason. It's so bad that you can go from lottery to top of your divison like the Nets and Pistons did. I wouldn't be suprised if say the Heat, Wizards, Knicks, Bucks or Hawks did the same thing this year.
we didn't go from lottery team to top of the conference in a snap of a finger. it was a matter of finding a team leader, bringing optimism to the team, and working hard towards a goal. i wouldn't be surprised if the nets will be the nba champions this coming season.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
As far as Clarke is concerned how do they say it NO WAY JOSE, I think thats the expression, I don't know who the Kings fans think they're getting in Keon Clarke but it ain't DR.J, he' a fine eastern conference sf/pf/c but in the big man west please, I hope for his personal safety like the CHARECTER FROM THE MOVIE FRIDAY PLAYED BY CHRIS TUCKER SAID I hope he NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER has to swithch off and guard the DIESEL with those stick Leggs, or Shaq will use them for tooth picks.

As For Jersey I like the Moves they made and think they have a shot to win 2 games in the finals before Shaq Mixes Dikembes blood with the rim again . Oh yeah Shaq taking Mutombo back through the rim again.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jazzy1</b>!
As For Jersey I like the Moves they made and think they have a shot to win 2 games in the finals before Shaq Mixes Dikembes blood with the rim again . Oh yeah Shaq taking Mutombo back through the rim again.
i respect that you are giving the nets some credit, but like the saying goes, "never count your chickens before they hatch."

·
Registered
280 Posts
A team can only put 5 players on the floor at any one time so I don't see how Clark is going to make that big of a difference. If he backs up Vlade then he will be taken advantage of just like Pollard. The lanes are to clogged up in the west so I don't think his rebounding will go up from last year, it will even be hard for him to maintain the same stats as last year in the west.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I tell you what Bizzy if Jefferson has a break out year like I think he will, Jersey could be Champions, see the problem is I believe is that Rsuh and Murray will give us more bench points which is all we need to fortify the team, Last year the Lakers were just to thin we had to cut it to close but those guys SHOULD HELP which will take some strain off our bench.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
The Kings have added agility to their frontline with the addition of Clark, But how far can they ride on that??. He's coming over from the East, and we all know their is a difference in the East & West when it comes to playing styles. He's gonna have to find a way to adjust to the Biggs at the 4's & 5's. Physically.....This can create problems for Clark in the paint. I described Clark to be more of a roamer for the Raps last year, where he matched-up fine with the smaller 4's & 5's, it will be intresting in the West for him. Many feel as if this might be the piece they needed.....The piece for what?? to the LAKERS JIGGSAW puzzle??.........Not at all. The Kings will improve in categories, but to beat the Lakers, they need more than just added fouls to stop Shaq & Kobe, the LakeShow knows everyone will be throwing everything they've got, but the Lakers also know they've got everything they need. The off-season has been quiet thus far, But they kept their core of players that has been effective for the past 3 yrs. Come time for the WCF - The best scoring Duo in the NBA will once again HIT DA SWITCH and invite the pressure in.
:yes: ;) :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by <b>beautifulkobe</b>!
The lakers wont be in the finals.Its because of keon. Keon is the missing peice to the kings final invite.So the nets really do have a huge chance at winning the title against the kings or the clippers or maybe the mavs.But I bet on the kings to be in the finals.They are "the team to beat this year" as espns Chad ford says..Keon is better then kobe though so you better watch out fo his clutch shooting in the 4th.Webber will be hiding somewhere on the court though.

The nets are amazing team though.I thought future they would win against the lakers last year.
Give us a break Laker fans. If you really believe in your team, why give a rat's donkey about what some sport writers wrote??

I know you're just being sarcastic, but how in the world can one Chad Ford rattles you so much?? If you truely believe in Shaq and Kobe, does it matter what other people think (or write)?!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Ohh.....we believe in our team 100000% and Shaq and Kobe on top of that.
You said it right.........it's " Sarcasm "
For experts to write off the Lakers (again & again) we only know it's all talk and speculations.
We've proved the sports-writers wrong....
we proved the NBA teams wrong...
and I believe we've proven you wrong...
So don't make it look like we're serious about (out of all people) what Chad Ford say's,
cause in the end, he's not playing on our team. He's just writing out another article on the Lakers great run.

:grinning: :D

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Wiggum</b>!
Lupin,

Just ignore them. They're just trying to reassure themselves that they can win, because they know the Kings and Nets are in the spotlight now.
Hopefully next year is the year the Lakers finally win the title so that they can enjoy the Nets and Kings spotlight, and hopefully we Laker fans get one of those cool parades to!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by <b>LupinIV</b>!

Give us a break Laker fans. If you really believe in your team, why give a rat's donkey about what some sport writers wrote??

I know you're just being sarcastic, but how in the world can one Chad Ford rattles you so much?? If you truely believe in Shaq and Kobe, does it matter what other people think (or write)?!
I dont think what Ford says rattles anyone...he was being sarcastic...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts