Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ready to watch us get handed one tonight. We'd probably need 45-50 from Tmac to get a win tonight.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JNice</b>!
I'm ready to watch us get handed one tonight. We'd probably need 45-50 from Tmac to get a win tonight.
Which would only be 41-46 more than he scored last time. Wasn't that the game he scored 4? I'm pretty sure it was, but not positive. I also wouldn't be the least bit surprised if T-Mac did drop 50 and the Magic still lost. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Orl vs Min

Originally posted by <b>rukahS capuT</b>!

Which would only be 41-46 more than he scored last time. Wasn't that the game he scored 4? I'm pretty sure it was, but not positive. I also wouldn't be the least bit surprised if T-Mac did drop 50 and the Magic still lost. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
I think it may have been 7. Minnesota was the one team that really spanked Orlando during that 19 game losing streak. That game in Orlando was over before it started.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Orlando will look like Low-Class idiotic players when they face any elite team like Minnesota.

Rukahs Caput: PLEASE DO NOT SAY INSULTING COMMENTS ON THIS BOARD, OR YOU WILL GET BANNED IN THE FUTURE. pffft

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!
Orlando will look like Low-Class idiotic players when they face any elite team like Minnesota.

Rukahs Caput: PLEASE DO NOT SAY INSULTING COMMENTS ON THIS BOARD, OR YOU WILL GET BANNED IN THE FUTURE. pffft

This type of post will not be tolerated here. You know the rules and the only purpose of this post is to start something.

Harassment
Harassment occurs when a member insults, attacks, and/or denigrates another member at any time. For instance, the use of terms such as "idiot," "moron," "stupid," and like terms constitutes harassment. Harassment not only includes individuals but also can apply to insults against teams, players, and groups of BasketballBoards.net members. Repeated critical and sharply negative posts toward a team forum, team forum members, and/or a team's fan base as a whole can also constitute harassment.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!

Yea, down by 3 at the half. Really embarrassing:rolleyes:

I don't see any insulting comments made by me on this board, the only one harrassing people here is you. Again, I'm just warning you for your own good, we don't want you to get banned. Follow the guildelines...

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The MAgiC</b>!

Speak for yourself.
I for one, and possibly the only one, don't want Mattsanity to be banished from basketballboards because it is his posts which give me some of the greatest laughs. If he was anymore anti-Magic I'd think he was a Raptors fan...wait, my mistake. Mattsanity might be a ridiculously negative poster towards the Magic, but at least he gives us someone to argue with...and take the mickey out of!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Exactly..>>>Thats why I miss grizzo...grizzo was the man..he is my alltime favorite poster @ BBN..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts