Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't follow college hoops so I don't really know anything about this guy but I heard he was supposed to go in the lottery so I'm excited.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
borchardt

he's a big white stiff, just like every other non-foreign 7 footer. i'm glad we traded him, having another joel przybilla is not going to help at all

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ryan Humphrey is said to be a guy who will dive for loose balls, he has an NBA body and is a small forward. Getting him gives me the idea that maybe we're gonna still try to trade Mike Miller.

We traded a future first round pick to the Clippers for Mario Kusan who will be overseas untill 2003-2004, all I know is that he's a 7'2" croatian center.

Rashad Griffith is 27 years old, drafted by the Bucks in 1995. He went back to Europe and played for 7 years with record braking stats, came back and is now ready to play for the Magic. I've heard he wants alot of money though and can ruin our chances at Timmy Duncan.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
What did they do with Brochardt???

What the hell is going on with Orlando?

They get a great center and a steal for the pick they had and then they trade him for Humphrey and Sampson, ok, but then you trade Sampson for a unknown from Europe Rashard Griffith. I don't know anything about Griffith but he better be a damn center that is 7-0 or very athletic one of the two, because the Magic already have Humphrey why need another short PF. Then to top it off they got Mario Kasun, but the thing that makes this good is they did not lose anything for him but I hear he could be good, he is 7-0 260.

I think they should have kept Brochardt, he was a steal and would be a very nice low post scorer and rebounder for the team, very good upside. And once again this Griffith guy better be real damn good because Sampson has so real upside to him.

Any thoughts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts