Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone noticed that they have changed the music selection for their bumper music?

Instead of a more hip hop type music (how they crammed the black eyed peas (?) song down our throats last year) they're doing more "classical" rock type songs. Mo-town or "oldies", altho mostly mo-town.

I for one, like it better than the hip-hop they tried in ABC's first year, altho I'd like a happier medium.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw, has anyone noticed that Hubie has been really bad when it comes to commenting on the refs "blown" calls?

like the one earlier when McGrady ran into Brent Barry, and Barry leaned over into McGrady. They called the foul on Barry, and Hubie was adiment that it was an offensive foul.

Despite the fact that Barry *moved* into McGrady, and the replays showed that.

And now at half, he was convinced that Manu was hit twice, and should've been given the call. Despite the fact that he jumped at an angle, and was barely touched (if at all).

Hobie is losing it.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
ABC/ESPN's NBA coverage has turned out to be a total bust. Give me that old time John Tesh NBA on NBC theme and Marv Albert any day.

At least TNT's coverage is still intact. Charles Barkley = Must See TV.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey chris, I remember when they retired the Tesh song.....haha. He actually went on Conan Obrian and played the theme song live. It was pure magic...haha. It made John Tesh, if only for one night, an alright guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts