Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050401/COLUMNISTS0304/504010336/1063/SPORTS

"I will have a chance to be a free agent and whatever team steps up and I feel is the right situation is where I'll go," Allen said. "You really have to look at team's directions. You can sign with a team and not know. Look at Jason Kidd in New Jersey. They were going in the direction he wanted and then, boom, they're trading everyone. There are certain situations where I kind of have an idea about how they are being run and they're not appealing. Basically the Clippers and stuff like that." . . .
This was posted by Weasel in the Clippers forum.

More good news for Nets fans. They really would have brought that team to another level next year... bad news considering we get their pick.

Nice day by Allen, first insults Bowen, says he won't play for the Clippers... What is he gonna do for us next?

-Petey

·
Registered
163 Posts
He better not come to Nets, I don't think he'll fit in well, and he might take up salary space. But hey, if he signs with some other team, sonics will get weaker, and thats another team that Nets can beat! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xavisxavis said:
He better not come to Nets, I don't think he'll fit in well, and he might take up salary space. But hey, if he signs with some other team, sonics will get weaker, and thats another team that Nets can beat! :biggrin: :biggrin:
We don't have the cap to sign him, I'l love to see him pairred up with Lebron James, they would be dangerous!

-Petey

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lebron, Ilgauskas, Allen...thats just total ownage for everyone then, but then Nets would also be an intimidating team next season with kidd, carter, RJ, nenad and a new PF. Allen in Milwaukee would be cool as well, if Redd doesn't leave. I mean, they'd have two shooters...scary

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DaUnbreakableKinG said:
Can the Nets afford Allen??
Nope, we do have the Clippers pick next year, so the worst they are... the better... hence the topic.

-Petey

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Petey said:
We don't have the cap to sign him, I'l love to see him pairred up with Lebron James, they would be dangerous!
-Petey
I would rather him(Allen) staying in the West. :biggrin:

Reactions: Petey
1 - 9 of 9 Posts