Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it's pre-All Star break, I haven't been following the league too closely. However, my curiosity got the better of me tonight and I decided to see how Bynum was doing in Philly. I figured they'd be right around .500 and he's be averaging close to 20 and 10. However, it looks like he isn't even playing right now. A quick wikipedia search revealed something about some treatment to help with arthritis in his knees? I'm glad we got Howard but even if he leaves at the end of the season, I'm glad we didn't sign Bynum to a long-term extension. He might be one of those guys that retires at 28.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Since it's pre-All Star break, I haven't been following the league too closely. However, my curiosity got the better of me tonight and I decided to see how Bynum was doing in Philly. I figured they'd be right around .500 and he's be averaging close to 20 and 10. However, it looks like he isn't even playing right now. A quick wikipedia search revealed something about some treatment to help with arthritis in his knees? I'm glad we got Howard but even if he leaves at the end of the season, I'm glad we didn't sign Bynum to a long-term extension. He might be one of those guys that retires at 28.
Philly isn't even updating the media about Bynum. I don't know what the **** is going on over there.

Sixers not providing updates on status of Andrew Bynum

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
The 76ers are being very weird about the entire situation. Nobody is saying a word for some reason. I honestly hope Bynum's fine and starts playing soon. I want him to do well in Philly.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Just think, we could be without Nash and Bynum right now.

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Sucks that we won't be able to see him as a first option sooner. I'm still rooting for Bynum's success though... except when he's against the Lakers. llullz

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Well there you go...after many complaints, the 76ers can't release more information, kind of going crazy trying to get the news out there.

Something hit their PR department's nerve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts