Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151873&page=1&pp=15

the requirements to enter is to be a poster with 500 posts so we can make sure that you are reliable enough to do your matches.

There will be 65 total entries.

You will have 3 days to play your challenge otherwise one person from the match must contact me with who is the problem, if both or none respond both will be eliminated and giving the next round user a free path to the round after.

The format you must post in there is like this.

Entry #

that is all that is required. Your entry # will be that after the person before you.

In addition, your personal high score will be effective in determining the seeding. You must post it in IMAGE form, and if you don't post it in that you will be given a lower seed automatically.

Hope to see all you bulls fans in there, see how you can do in the biggest curveball competition to date. Good luck to all, and lets try to get 65 entries asap.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
sloth are you holding this tournament so you can gloat how good you are the game? Hmmm... you already do this quite regularly :laugh:

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
superdave said:
sloth are you holding this tournament so you can gloat how good you are the game? Hmmm... you already do this quite regularly :laugh:
no, this is a tournament about, fun, fellowship, and sportsmanship. We need good sportsmanship from all. I will be presenting good sportsmanship when I defeat ballafromthenorth in the championship game. Every other 64 users besides me that lose will display good sportsmanship during a losing effort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts