Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get a chance to watch the Pistons limit Zo to 3-12 from the field, himself limit himself to 4-8 from the line? Hey 14 rebounds, 7 offensive, how many of those were his own missed shots? Though he did play 37 big minutes.

Link

What happened to Wade? How much longer will Shaq be out?

-Joe C.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
903 Posts
Miami has already clinched the East. They are just resting their players for the playoffs so everyone is fresh.

And I hope they get sweeped in the first round because Zo is on their team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,385 Posts
KrispyKreme23 said:
Miami has already clinched the East. They are just resting their players for the playoffs so everyone is fresh.

And I hope they get sweeped in the first round because Zo is on their team.
They might get swept by us.....j/k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,722 Posts
Joe Camel said:
Anyone get a chance to watch the Pistons limit Zo to 3-12 from the field, himself limit himself to 4-8 from the line? Hey 14 rebounds, 7 offensive, how many of those were his own missed shots? Though he did play 37 big minutes.

Link

What happened to Wade? How much longer will Shaq be out?

-Joe C.
A lot of his boards were his own missed shots.

Wade got in foul trouble early and couldn't get away from it.

I'm not sure how much longer Shaq will be out - I'm pretty sure he's just resting for the playoffs and wants to take it easy now that the Heat are cruising.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,385 Posts
I'm not sure how much longer Shaq will be out - I'm pretty sure he's just resting for the playoffs and wants to take it easy now that the Heat are cruising.[/QUOTE said:
I hope he'll be back when they play the sixers...I have that on my calendar as a sure sixer loss
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
VCFSO2000 said:
I hope he'll be back when they play the sixers...I have that on my calendar as a sure sixer loss
Are we going to cheer for Zo when they play the 6ers ????
:confused::confused::confused:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top