Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Binghamton's 3rd straight championship appearance.

Anyone know if there is going to be any radio? All I can find right now is a real time score update on http://goseawolves.collegesports.com. Also does anyone know what kind of shape the field is in after the football game this afternoon?

·
Registered
143 Posts
My friend at the game just told me Bing dominated the first half, that Stony Brook didn't have possession for more than a minute and that he hasn't seen Bing play that well all year ...

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dad is at the game and said that Stony Brook controlled the first 20 minutes then Bing just dominated. He also said the field was in very good shape.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Phyr said:
My dad is at the game and said that Stony Brook controlled the first 20 minutes then Bing just dominated. He also said the field was in very good shape.
I'd agree with that statement. I'm following the game tracker on the SBU website. Kyle's goal came at the 20 minute mark and it was all Bearcats after that. Looks like the Seawolves came out firing in the second half, but we've been holding them back. It's up to the 80 minute mark.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Stony Brook ties it at 86:45 on a Chris Megaloudis goal. Is this going to be the third straight year that the Championship game will be decided on PK?

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Congrats Stony Brook! A regular season and tourney championship.

All AE fall reguar season champs have won the tourneys as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts