Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing a ESPN story about some player who was as good as Lebron James. He was also in HS and they played against each other, he put on like crazy moves against lebron and score but overall lebron had 45 points and he had 13. Everyone said hes gonna be better and had all the hype, but he didnt perform up to expectations. He was given edorsememnts and money but he had to give all that back. Im just interested to read more about him, I cant seem to rememeber his name, something like Lenny Crook. That doesnt seem to be it. Can someonme shed some light on this.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Spetznaz24 said:
I remember seeing a ESPN story about some player who was as good as Lebron James. He was also in HS and they played against each other, he put on like crazy moves against lebron and score but overall lebron had 45 points and he had 13. Everyone said hes gonna be better and had all the hype, but he didnt perform up to expectations. He was given edorsememnts and money but he had to give all that back. Im just interested to read more about him, I cant seem to rememeber his name, something like Lenny Crook. That doesnt seem to be it. Can someonme shed some light on this.
ah Lenny Cooke...very talented player...I believe he got hurt or something.

He can score...but his attitude was a problem as well as I believe his work ethic. right now he's in the USBL I believe scoring 26 a game. I'm wondering when someone will give him a chance. He reminds me of Ricky Davis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts