Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,574 Posts
Thoughts are with her and her family during this time.

Her 1991-992 and 1992-1993 UVM teams are two of the best teams I’ve ever had the privilege of watching play.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
She is in for a battle. I have been told that it is kind of touch and go right now. She is a wonderful person that I have known for a long time. This really hurts.

If any of you are prayerful people, please keep her in yours. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Thoughts are with her and her family during this time.

Her 1991-992 and 1992-1993 UVM teams are two of the best teams I’ve ever had the privilege of watching play.
Agreed. Those teams have a lot to do with why I love UVM Athletics. Two amazing runs in my formative years as a young fan. Hoping for the best on this one.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
This breaks my heart. Proud to be able to have called her a friend. She will be missed by countless women and coaches that she impacted with her kindness, teachings and friendship.

RIP Coach!

·
Premium Member
32,574 Posts
Sad. Gone far too soon. Thoughts are with her family & friends during this time.

·
Registered
8,742 Posts
A horrible tragedy and news. She laid the foundation for future AE WBB success with her back to back undefeated seasons in the early 90s. Definitely a legend to WBB fans in these parts. My thoughts are with her family, friends & fans.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,250 Posts
This has been a really rough off season. Condolences to the family and friends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts