Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rockets are now 3-9.

Go figure. ;)

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Well, the Rockets have also been missing a healthy McGrady. I believe in my heart that DA did not injure McGrady, though it's not outside the realm of possibility. ;)

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
dkap said:
We knew DA is injury prone, we just didn't know it's contagious.

Dan
Didn't DA have a bad back? T-Mac is now suffering from a bad back...:laugh:. Although DA looked pretty good in today's game, only forced 1/2 shots.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Tmac was in orlando last year?Derek seems to be doing very good in houston 23 points the other night.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Trader Bob said:
they need Ruben :D
I agree. I suggested it a month or two ago before RP's blow-up. Even With T-Mac, Houston lacks quickness, athleticism, and defense on the perimenter. They have a lot of guys like David Wesley, Jon Berry, DA, Ryan Bowen, etc. (Most) Of them can shoot, but they aren't an "energy team". T-Mac had to do everything in that series against Dallas last year, and I think it cost them. By game 7 he was toast. You have to find a way to take some pressure of him. IMO, Rube would add a nice flare to a team that has a slasher/playmaker in McGrady, good bigs in Yao, Mutombo, Swift, & Howard. They have shooters as well. What they lack is a guy like Rube. I don't know we take back from them, but it seems RP would fit in nice with this club. And I don't think, despite their 3-9 record, he would object. Many experts picked them to make a playoff push this year and they still can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts