Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the South Floridians who know this figure in journalism.....what do you think of him? I listen to the Dan Le Batard show on the radio whenever I can and needless to say, that guy is superbly hilarious. Like everyone hates him and stuff and his show is always called crap but I would rather listen to the Dan Le Batard show then anything else on the radio because although he is the biggest grade A ******* in radio talk show. LOL Le Batard for mayor!!!

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Le******* is an idiot....he's the biggest bandwagon South Florida fan in the world. The fact that he represents South Florida to the national/world media on ESPN is embarassing. When the Marlins are down, he beats them into the ground...when they won titles, he was probably proclaiming how great Livan Hernandez is and how Jack McKeon is a genius. He was a huge Zo supporter, and ripped every chance he got when he left. And as for Ricky, well....I guess idiots associate with each other. I've talked to him a few times by e-mail, told him I thought he was an idiot and stuff. Hell, I think Le******* was supposed to answer questions once for this site, he agreed to it and I emailed him the questions, but he never responded.

Dan LeBatard is a joke....but he's better than Jim Rome, I'll give him that...

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
He says a lot of controversial stuff. I don't agree with him all the time, but he's a smart dude and knows what he's talking about... most of the time. His radio show is great. It's the best show in Miami, by far. He blows Hammerin Hank and Mad Dog out of the water.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Hammerin Hank is so damn boring....

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shaq_Diesel said:
Hammerin Hank is so damn boring....
Jeff Deforrest is boringer. Joe Rose is boring too but he comes on in the morning when I am too tired to even care. Love his Eric Reid show and love the constant back and forth fueding he has with LeBatard.

As for him being a bandwagoner. I think he does it on purpose. As sMackisDown said, he's a really smart guy and he's doing what he's supposed to be doing, being liked by the public of Florida by bandwagoning whatever team is doing good and bad. Le Batard perfectly epitomizes the state of Florida and the way we treat our sports teams. Although I can say he doesn't speak for all of us, but certainly he does epitomize the majority of South Florida sports team "FANS."

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Sueng said:
Jeff Deforrest is boringer. Joe Rose is boring too but he comes on in the morning when I am too tired to even care. Love his Eric Reid show and love the constant back and forth fueding he has with LeBatard.

As for him being a bandwagoner. I think he does it on purpose. As sMackisDown said, he's a really smart guy and he's doing what he's supposed to be doing, being liked by the public of Florida by bandwagoning whatever team is doing good and bad. Le Batard perfectly epitomizes the state of Florida and the way we treat our sports teams. Although I can say he doesn't speak for all of us, but certainly he does epitomize the majority of South Florida sports team "FANS."
I guess the South Florida "fans" comment is very true, so maybe that's why LeBatard takes that angle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts