Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. This little 100 lb girl got a ball thrown at her head and she tried to retaliate, but this 250 lb Shaq-woman punched her in her face and the little girl went flying to the ground. There is a reason to watch the WNBA afterall! :laugh:

Did anyone else see that?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I didn't, but it sounds funny. What two teams got into the fight? And which players?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I had a feeling that it was going to be the Sparks. That Byears is a real punk.:yes: I've seen her in games before, she is always acting like a thug.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You really need to see the replays of this. Byears absolutely tossed the other girl....... Hilarious. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
are they showing it on sportscenter or espn news??? I missed sportscenter last night and this mornin.. dam!!

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Fordy74
are they showing it on sportscenter or espn news??? I missed sportscenter last night and this mornin.. dam!!
Of all the places to see it, I saw it on Good Day L.A.! I'm not sure if it was on SportsCenter, but the little girl got ganked...... :yes:

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
LMFAO is all I can say right now.:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw it and i though it was halarious.:laugh:
I actually turned to a WNBA game today, but it go boring again and i fell asleep on it again.:sleep: They need to think of something to boost ratings, or at least find some girls that can pump up the crowd with some dunks.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I think to make more exciting, they need to lower the height of the rims. If the rims were like 8 or 9 feet high, i think it would mae the game more exciting because then they good do dunks and other fancy crud. Just an idea though.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Didn't see it, but wish I did. Cat fights are awesome!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Marciniak was Final Four MVP in 96. If you don't like women's basketball, I recommend you read the article about Marciniak and Summitt in the SI that had Summitt on the cover. That's what made me a women's basketball fan. Summitt has to be one of the greatest people ever involved in sports.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts