Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/index

I'll miss him, but I won't miss his wife! :dead:

I feel sorry for Christie, now he's going to have to spend even more time with that girl! :puke:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I don't know the severity of his injury but lets just hope he's leaving on his own terms and not being coerced into it by his wife. To me, this reeks of meddling by Jackie thanks to her constantly voicing her displeasure and angling for a TV show since Doug was traded by Sacramento last year. I never really liked Christie as a player but if he does hang em up I just hope it is because of the ankle injury. I don't like seeing any player leave the NBA if he can still contribute to his team.

Reactions: justasking?

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
reganomics813 said:
I don't like seeing any player leave the NBA if he can still contribute to his team.
Yeah, this is true. I guess it all depends on the severity of the injury. Sometimes, a player can be at the height of his career and everything goes haywire because of an injury. For Christie, he might have already played some of his best games in the league. But if he still wants to play and if he still can contribute, then he may still opt to continue if his injury permits. I guess the management of their team will see the risk/benefit ratio of continuing his play or not. Anyway, good luck to him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts