Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look at the general sentiments towards the Nets fans now.
there are plenty of intelligent posters on this board, and naturally, all of us Nets fans homer in our own Nets forum.

but, starting 2-3 RJ threads and start saying alot about the Nets on the General forum irks me. Especially starting and argument and the original poster himself just gives 1 sentence answers. this leaves us normal Net fans to defend our team and thus create a bad rep. wtf is happening?

who's with me on this? i totally feel frustrated when people starting hating on Nets fanbase just because of 1 or 2 people who give us a bad name.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
I'm only responsible for my own actions. I don't give a rat's *** about the general forum. If people want to hate all Nets fans because of what they read there, then they are revealing themselves to be nothing more than idiots and morons, and I want nothing to do with them, anyway.

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
joshed_up said:
look at the general sentiments towards the Nets fans now.
there are plenty of intelligent posters on this board, and naturally, all of us Nets fans homer in our own Nets forum.

but, starting 2-3 RJ threads and start saying alot about the Nets on the General forum irks me. Especially starting and argument and the original poster himself just gives 1 sentence answers. this leaves us normal Net fans to defend our team and thus create a bad rep. wtf is happening?

who's with me on this? i totally feel frustrated when people starting hating on Nets fanbase just because of 1 or 2 people who give us a bad name.
i agree, some of us r giving opinions that all net fans r immature, but u gotta know that isnt the truth about all of us.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
joshed_up said:
i totally feel frustrated when people starting hating on Nets fanbase just because of 1 or 2 people who give us a bad name.
I can relate with you here. Good post.

Reactions: joshed_up

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ToddMacCulloch11 said:
Eh, anyone who will judge an entire teams fan base off of one person is retarded anyway.
sure, but when everyone starts bashing a Nets fan, the rest have to help him don't we? then we get the bad rep.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hbwoy said:
The funny thing is the person who started those threads rarely posts in here.
yep. and he starts those damn threads, and he replies in a single sentence "rj is a great player"... TWICE. :curse:

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
heh, i hate people who hate the state of nj for no reason and be immature about it.
look on the last two pages of this thread in the general: "Who's the 4th best team in the East? "

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
inuyasha232 said:
heh, i hate people who hate the state of nj for no reason and be immature about it.
look on the last two pages of this thread in the general: "Who's the 4th best team in the East? "
I know. Its so disappointing. :cry: I love New Jersey and I dont even live there!!! :yes:

I dont know why they have to make comments about the state. I find it totally uncalled for. Well, immature people I guess. We cant do anything about that. :whoknows:

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
justasking? said:
I know. Its so disappointing. I love New Jersey and I dont even live there!!! :yes:

I dont know why they have to make comments about the state. I find it totally uncalled for. Well, immature people I guess. We cant do anything about that. :whoknows:
well anyways, i got my revenge on the poster and pwned him lol.;)

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
inuyasha232 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too bad for him that he posted that on a "losing night" for the team. :biggrin:

But seriously, what he said was uncalled for.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
inuyasha232 said:
his team lost by 41! :rofl:
he had no right to talk!LOL!
I guess he took it our on NJ... LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seems everyone is kinda in a bad mood anyway. :angel:

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
inuyasha232 said:
I only hope we win against the Rockets so we'd all be happy again. :biggrin:

I was hoping for a win tonight. :cry:

But what can you do? Indiana is a great team... and the Nets were totally off... without Collins too. :cry:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
inuyasha232 said:
Please stop doing that, just report it to a mod or myself.

I'm talking with the admins about the situation right now.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
inuyasha232 said:
He's a Cavs fan... and think part Bulls fan.

-Petey

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Petey said:

-Petey
im glad for that. :D

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Petey said:

-Petey
Yeah, the situation was kinda getting out of hand. Good job! :clap: :greatjob:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts