Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's nice to finally join the board, and not be a guest who is always surfing the Bulls Forum. I've been a fan since the early 90s, and still am. It's hard to find other Bulls fans outside the city of Chicago. I've been through Thick and Thin with all of you guys. I really hated our draft in 2000. I saw no need for Fizer (Agh Tim Floyd!), Bagaric, or the 3 completely awful 2nd Round picks of Khalid, Jake, and AJ. JC was alright, he showed some signs of potential, but I'm glad that Pax traded him for a good bench and expiring contracts.

I can't wait to watch the Bulls on TNT in two weeks against the Cavs. That game will have a playoff atmosphere. The past week, Eddy has been playing like a man possessed. He has to play like this consistantly to earn a huge contract. The win up in Seattle was huge. I was suprised. Total Team Win.

I got a question for most of you guys. Since I don't get Bulls games (d/l the highlights from the links on the forum), why is Hinrich's shooting awful? I know that he plays a lot of SG since Skiles wants to start Duhon. But, is he forcing up a lot of shots?

I'll be hopefully visiting Chicago in the month of May. If they are still in the playoffs, how should I go about getting tickets? Will it be best through Ticketmaster? Will playoffs tickets get sold out in April or so? What do you guys recommend? I'm definitely going to attend a game, if it's being played. How reliable are scalpers?

Its great to join this site, but I got a few problems getting on here. Hopefully the Mods can help me out. A few kids from my hall at college, found out about this site from me consistantly visiting it. So, they made up ID names and posted stupid crap. Thus, they got banned, and the ban does not allow my IP to log on (on the same floor, so we share several #s for our IPs). Is it possible I can PM/email a Mod with my ID and IP and they can somehow allow me to get on this Forum. I doubt those kids would mess up this Forum again, since I got pissed.

Lets go Bulls. Btw, I hope Ray Ray gets fouled hard by one of the Towers tonight. He and the Seattle crew are complaining about fouls. Oh Please, get the Refs and the Scorekeeper on your side, it won't make a difference.

We're Back.

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
theanimal23 said:
It's nice to finally join the board, and not be a guest who is always surfing the Bulls Forum. I've been a fan since the early 90s, and still am. It's hard to find other Bulls fans outside the city of Chicago. I've been through Thick and Thin with all of you guys. I really hated our draft in 2000. I saw no need for Fizer (Agh Tim Floyd!), Bagaric, or the 3 completely awful 2nd Round picks of Khalid, Jake, and AJ. JC was alright, he showed some signs of potential, but I'm glad that Pax traded him for a good bench and expiring contracts.

I can't wait to watch the Bulls on TNT in two weeks against the Cavs. That game will have a playoff atmosphere. The past week, Eddy has been playing like a man possessed. He has to play like this consistantly to earn a huge contract. The win up in Seattle was huge. I was suprised. Total Team Win.

I got a question for most of you guys. Since I don't get Bulls games (d/l the highlights from the links on the forum), why is Hinrich's shooting awful? I know that he plays a lot of SG since Skiles wants to start Duhon. But, is he forcing up a lot of shots?

I'll be hopefully visiting Chicago in the month of May. If they are still in the playoffs, how should I go about getting tickets? Will it be best through Ticketmaster? Will playoffs tickets get sold out in April or so? What do you guys recommend? I'm definitely going to attend a game, if it's being played. How reliable are scalpers?

Its great to join this site, but I got a few problems getting on here. Hopefully the Mods can help me out. A few kids from my hall at college, found out about this site from me consistantly visiting it. So, they made up ID names and posted stupid crap. Thus, they got banned, and the ban does not allow my IP to log on (on the same floor, so we share several #s for our IPs). Is it possible I can PM/email a Mod with my ID and IP and they can somehow allow me to get on this Forum. I doubt those kids would mess up this Forum again, since I got pissed.

Lets go Bulls. Btw, I hope Ray Ray gets fouled hard by one of the Towers tonight. He and the Seattle crew are complaining about fouls. Oh Please, get the Refs and the Scorekeeper on your side, it won't make a difference.

We're Back.

welcome.... back. good one chuck. awe.some.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey. I'm not kidding about that. You can monitor my name, and my IP. I don't post crap. I've been on reading on this site for several years. I wouldn't waste my time going around making meaningless posts. I'm not here to cause problems. I just want to get my Bulls news. That's all.

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
theanimal23 said:
Hey. I'm not kidding about that. You can monitor my name, and my IP. I don't post crap. I've been on reading on this site for several years. I wouldn't waste my time going around making meaningless posts. I'm not here to cause problems. I just want to get my Bulls news. That's all.
ok. sorry. we have had "issues" with posters getting banned and then showing up under a different name.

apologies.

:wink:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mizenkay said:
ok. sorry. we have had "issues" with posters getting banned and then showing up under a different name.

apologies.

:wink:
Hey. Apology Accepted. Thanks for understanding. I just hope the Mods can just allow my IP to access the site. If any Mod can fix this issue, PM me.

The only reason why I joined this site, was I saw a thread like a week or two ago saying how several guest consistantly viewed the Forum, but never joined. So I decided at least add another member to the Bulls fan club.

Any ideas on how much playoff tickets will cost? I am hoping for seats like 20-35 Rows up from the court. When should I try to get these? Any service you guys recommend?

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
there seems to be some kind of inside joke I'm missing here... oh well... I believe you 23animal... or shouldn't I? :naughty:

ahhhhhhhh fug it :cheers:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAWK23 said:
there seems to be some kind of inside joke I'm missing here... oh well... I believe you 23animal... or shouldn't I? :naughty:

ahhhhhhhh fug it :cheers:
You got the right attitude with the :cheers: :cheers:

Seriously though, if I were an annoyance I would have done it with this name by now, wouldn't I?

I'm in all serious a Die-Hard Bulls Fan. Now my Bulls knowledge Pre-Dynasty is not strong, but I've followed them hard since the early 90s. I'm all up for dicussions, and I wanna access the site so I can get highlights and follow the game day threads.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
theanimal23 said:
Seriously though, if I were an annoyance I would have done it with this name by now, wouldn't I?
Well, it's been 38 minutes since your first post, so my answer to that question would be "no".

Let's hope you aren't an annoyance, we had some trouble on this board with that 'Gipper' character that is constantly being banned from multiple message boards because he is an a-hole to anyone who dares criticize any part of Eddy Curry.

As long as you aren't him, I'm sure you will fit right in here. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bullsville said:
we had some trouble on this board with that 'Gipper' character that is constantly being banned from multiple message boards because he is an a-hole to anyone who dares criticize any part of Eddy Curry.
I'm a big Eddy Curry fan, but I am disappointed in him more often than not. I like all the Bulls, but I guess I want to cheer on Eddy more b/c of his Potential (oooh, the P-word). I just wish he could bloom into the Baby Shaq he was dubbed at Draft time.

I'm also a Duke fan, and I'm happy that guys like Du and Deng have been huge this season. I'm suprised how we've held up without Deng. Noch has been stepping up. I def. think w/Deng, we would have beaten the Spurs and Clipps.

I like all the guys on the team, but we don't have a superstar yet. We are to an extent, the Grizz of the East.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am at the computer lab. I like how people on this site are strict, but a little too strict is not great. I mean, what the hell, I haven't caused a problem yet, and I probably won't.

I don't understand how some Bulls fans have problems with other Bulls fans. What's the point of having people who are Guests register as members on the forum, when it causes problems for some people for no reason?!

I just want to get my Bulls news, and sometimes put in my input.

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
theanimal23 said:
I am at the computer lab. I like how people on this site are strict, but a little too strict is not great. I mean, what the hell, I haven't caused a problem yet, and I probably won't.

I don't understand how some Bulls fans have problems with other Bulls fans. What's the point of having people who are Guests register as members on the forum, when it causes problems for some people for no reason?!

I just want to get my Bulls news, and sometimes put in my input.
I sincerely hope you don't feel threatened. I know you won't cause problems here because you seem like a good guy.

Let me explain the situation to the rest of you. The guys on his floor were bullzeye ("Deng out for the rest of the year, Wennington replacing Kenny Smith...") Shmoomann, C.EhloRules, and Loadobullzhit and those guys talked about how Yao was the best player to ever pickup a basketball. They were the ones making the joke posts and the entire floor got banned because daBullz banned the entire class of IP's.

Sorry theanimal if we're a bit uppity about it. It's totally not your fault at all and we hope to hear from you more!

Oh yes and welcome!

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good to be back.

Thank You Mods and DaBullz. :clap: :bsmile:

What's the status for Eddy, and Kirk. Gordon could def. explode against NO, but we won't have much depth, and will need to play good D against PJ and Dickau. Those guys have been good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts