Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I chose to post this here because I didn't feel like posting it in the football forum, where mostly NFL talk goes on. Plus, I felt like more people would care here (UK fans). :bsmile:

UK has signed the best O-line they've had in years, dwarfing past other teams by an average of 17 pounds. Leading the line is Micah Jones and Kane Hannaford.

Recently, UK got a commitment from the best WR in the state, Lonnell Dewalt, who just might end up playing football and basketball (I highly doubt he'll play basketball). Dewalt is 6'7, 215 pounds.

In other football news, UK has once again broken in the top 25 in crowd attendance. UK is often mocked for having a laughable football program (rightfully so), but the Wildcat faithful enjoy their football when basketball season isn't going on. I know I do. This is the fifth consecutive year UK has been in the top 25 for crowd attendance. UK is ranked 24th.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Where can I get that attendance list.... and yeah some of the bottom SEC schools are surprisingly recruiting well. Especially Alabama who is on probation should end up with a top 15 recruiting class. UT is doin' not so good up to now

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>JarvisHayes24</b>!
Where can I get that attendance list.... and yeah some of the bottom SEC schools are surprisingly recruiting well. Especially Alabama who is on probation should end up with a top 15 recruiting class. UT is doin' not so good up to now
I have no idea where you can get it. I got it in the Cats Pause (UK sports newspaper). UK I believe has the 33rd best recruiting class in football ranked by rivals.com. According to www.catspause.com, UK is averaging four stars for recruiting and still has plenty of scholarships to offer, even with scholarship limits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts