Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
I am sure some will see a bit of irony. I was asked to participate as a moderator, and I agreed to do it for the Wizards board. The Guidlines and Terms of Use are fairly straightforward and I doubt I'll have to do much at all.

·
Registered
394 Posts
So, BCH, since you are now moderating this board, does this mean that you won't have time to come to the Bulls' board and bother us any more? :grinning:

Congratulations, and good luck to you- but like you said, when you have a board where all of the moderators actually enforce the rules, your job should be quite easy.

I do have a question, though- a lot of the Wiz fans at RealGM miss your contributions to their board- I wonder why more of them haven't followed you over here?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Originally posted by BullsNews
So, BCH, since you are now moderating this board, does this mean that you won't have time to come to the Bulls' board and bother us any more? :grinning:

Congratulations, and good luck to you- but like you said, when you have a board where all of the moderators actually enforce the rules, your job should be quite easy.

I do have a question, though- a lot of the Wiz fans at RealGM miss your contributions to their board- I wonder why more of them haven't followed you over here?
Congrats to BCH. Things tend to happen slowly.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Originally posted by BullsNews

It is probably because guys like Jason Rosenthal are doing a great job. Kevin Broom also is a great contributer there.

Over time things will pick up around here. As long as there is at least one knowledgeable fan that cares, others are bound to show up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts