Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the photografer incident.

Magic , Still a contender for a playoffs spot - Just took a hit.

Orlando’s Steve Francis has been suspended indefinitely without pay for kicking a photographer during last night’s game at Seattle, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Senior Vice President, Basketball Operations. The length of the suspension will be determined following further investigation. Francis will miss Saturday's game against Portland.
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap.php

BTW - on other playoffs contending teams news , scroll down to check out JO's injury report. He does not need surgery but will not play in the regular season...

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
BabyBlueSlugga7 said:
Why would you kick a photographer?
As a Bulls fan I'm sure this is not the first time you have asked this question.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
not good.... :cry:

i really wanted the magic to make the playoffs (assuming they weren't taking our spot of course) because of grant hill.... he REALLY deserves to get to the playoffs and I want to see him get there

I hope jameer nelson can pickup Francis' slack and lead the magic to the 8th seed.... (especially since jameer is on my fantasy team :biggrin: )

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
HAWK23 said:
ask dennis rodman

man... it just seems like God wants us to make the playoffs this year doesn't it... crazy
In recent news......

Steve Francis suspended indefinitely (orlando)

Jermaine O'neal done for season (Indiana)

Allen Iverson loses to Bulls (philidalphia)

Lebron James found gay (cleveland)

Doctor amputates Brendan Haywoods balls finding that they would not be able to be repaired from the preseason nut punch. (Washington)

Larry Brown taking games off (detroit)

Shaquille O'neal becomes obese, now slower then a sloth (miami)

God really wants us to make the playoffs this year.

·
Ugliest SupMember
1,704 Posts
BabyBlueSlugga7 said:
In recent news......

Steve Francis suspended indefinitely (orlando)

Jermaine O'neal done for season (Indiana)

Allen Iverson loses to Bulls (philidalphia)

Lebron James found gay (cleveland)

Doctor amputates Brendan Haywoods balls finding that they would not be able to be repaired from the preseason nut punch. (Washington)

Larry Brown taking games off (detroit)

Shaquille O'neal becomes obese, now slower then a sloth (miami)

God really wants us to make the playoffs this year.
:) The Lebron James is good.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
MVPKirk said:
Orlando wins their first game w/o franchise. I was worried they might be better without him :(
They beat a horrible Portland team by only 5, so I wouldn't read too much into it. However, the ball movement was much better and the team only had 9 turnovers. They're entering the easiest part of their schedule, so I wouldn't count the Magic out of the playoffs at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts