Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

OT: Frye Done For season

297 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  jmk 
#1 ·
I Kno most of u prolly cud care less about the knicks, but their only bright spot is now done for the season. It's interesting that he was injured by his own teamate...

n e way it sucks that he's done

Link

#2 ·
Vincanity15311 said:
I Kno most of u prolly cud care less about the knicks, but their only bright spot is now done for the season. It's interesting that he was injured by his own teamate...

Link
Yeah, he was having a pretty good year but I think Larry Brown really messed his production and development up with his odd rotation. Before Malik Rose got injuried in the Miami/Knicks game he barely played in the first half.

#3 ·
Vincanity15311 said:

Link
"Frye was injured in the fourth quarter of last night's loss to Toronto when the Raptors' Andre Barrett tripped and fell into Frye's knee. He was helped from the court and x-rays were negative."

#9 ·
That's terrible for him. I really like him.

But he certainly had a great rookie year, 12 and 5 in only 24 mpg.

So much for being soft.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.