Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wiz beats San Antonio, and Gilbert goes off for 43 in 29 minutes. Whoooo doggy.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
I'm really loving the parity on the league thus far this season. :yes:

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Heh those 29 minutes are definitely off, not sure where the ESPN box score got that from. He only came out three times for 2-3 minutes each, so he probably had around 40-42 minutes on the night.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
MJG said:
Heh those 29 minutes are definitely off, not sure where the ESPN box score got that from. He only came out three times for 2-3 minutes each, so he probably had around 40-42 minutes on the night.
Your avatar reminds me of the movie, Almost Famous. IMO, one of the better rock & roll movies of note.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, rain on my parade ;_____;

I thought something was amiss when Speedy Claxton only played like 7 minutes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
damnn

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Is the 43 points true?Thats huge glad i don't have to face whoever has that dude in my fantasy league.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
ABM said:
Your avatar reminds me of the movie, Almost Famous. IMO, one of the better rock & roll movies of note.
Same guy, Jason Lee. The image MJG is using is Lee in the TV show My Name Is Earl.

I agree, Almost Famous is a great movie.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Whew, Arenas, dropping 43 points against the Champs, anything can happen I guess.

But in my opinion the Wizards along with the Pistons are the most underrated teams in the NBA right now. That combo of Arenas and Jamison is great, along with some great complementry players in Daniels, Haywood, Atkins, and Butler.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
WebZen said:
In one of my leagues I have both McGrady and Arenas. I had a great night. :banana:
You can thank the Nets horrid defense for that :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
ABM said:
Its Jason Lee, he was hilarious on Saturday Night Live last night...

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
I doubt that 29 minutes stat is correct. But if it is, if he had played 48 minutes on that same pace he would of scored 71.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts