Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
I was hyping that around back around when he was cut, now he's eligible for the playoffs too. Would have been a nice 3rd scorer.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Without a doubt, even if he only could play 10-15 minutes a game, he would be well worth it. Some extra offense, and a nice player for the playoffs if RJ couldn't play.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Kidd Karma said:
I was hyping that around back around when he was cut, now he's eligible for the playoffs too. Would have been a nice 3rd scorer.
Imagine him coming off the bench, instant offense.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Darn it!

I was saying in 10-Day Contract thread how we should bring in Big Dog...not to keep around, but to have for now and the playoffs if we make it...

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Slasher said:
Because he wants to win a championship.
He should have signed with the Heat then, with Duncan and his injury...

-Petey

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Uh, he hasnt played in a year. His back is a mess. Two teams wanted no part of him. Yet, Thorn is criticized for not acquiring him.

Never mind.

ZO is in better shape than he is.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Petey said:
He should have signed with the Heat then, with Duncan and his injury...

-Petey
Miami probably didn't want him. They have some great chemistry down there. Big Dog would just be a distraction they don't need. He probably thought he would get more time in SA than Miami.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
NetIncome said:
Uh, he hasnt played in a year. His back is a mess. Two teams wanted no part of him. Yet, Thorn is criticized for not acquiring him.

Never mind.

ZO is in better shape than he is.
It's not criticizing, more like wondering, he's the GM for a reason.

Regardless, it's a low risk, high reward type situation.

-Petey

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
PetroToZoran said:
Miami probably didn't want him. They have some great chemistry down there. Big Dog would just be a distraction they don't need. He probably thought he would get more time in SA than Miami.
I think PTZ hit it. The guy's a chemistry killer. San Antonio is in a position where they feel they can afford it... don't see the Nets there.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
I doubt he would sign with us, We are not a lock playoff team.

But yeah could be really nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts