Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Why do you guys dislike DA so much? I think he's very good, although inconsistent, is still a very capable player...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
Why do you guys dislike DA so much? I think he's very good, although inconsistent, is still a very capable player...
Because he has the tools to be BETTER than Joey Harrington.... he just refuses to realize it.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
That's funny, we seem to have the same types of discussions about the other DA, too. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jesus Christ, Derek! *sigh* You absolutely stink. Oregon State is self-destructing.... wonderful. Typical. TYPICAL FREAKIN' OREGON TEAM... SELF-DESTRUCTING IN THE BIG GAMES...

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
He makes some horrible decisions... our defense is looking GOOD!!

GO BEAVERS!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
even though I am A ducks fan. When the Beavers dont play the ducks I cheer for the beavs.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
It would truly be unfortunate if the Beavs lose the game by the difference of those two missed extra point conversions.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Derek Anderson is one of the worst QB's in major college football. Comparing him to Joey Harrington (Number #1 Joey fan here) is a disgrace. :mad:

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
Derek Anderson is one of the worst QB's in major college football. Comparing him to Joey Harrington (Number #1 Joey fan here) is a disgrace. :mad:
I have Harrington on my Fantasy football team.:D Do I get some points from you:p

Personally, I think he'll have a great year. He's got Rogers/Williams too throw too and Jones to hand it too. Jones IMO is the future ROY.

BFreak.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Riley should take some blame!

The Beavers had over a minute left in the game and decided to set on it! I think they should have taken a couple of passes downfield. All they would have needed is a field goal.

Then in OT, after the kicker has already missed two extra points they go right for another. I think I would have probably been thinking about a two point conversion. The difference between Riley and Erickson......Erickson had the killer instinct and wasn't content with playing so conservative. Riley is probably telling them that they should be happy beating the spread!

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
please, lets not rub it in, I am upset enough as it is!!!

:upset:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts