Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed it is your 19th birthday today. Have a good one don't drink to much Labatt Blue eh.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Brian said:
I noticed it is your 19th birthday today. Have a good one don't drink to much Labatt Blue eh.

It is 2 in the mournin and I'm drinkin for you!

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Have a good one dude. I talked to Rasheed and he is gonna pull out a win for you tonight.

Yessirrr!

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Hahah thanks guys, as you can see today is the 22nd, and my birthday was the 19th...what can I say? It was a very busy week. The celebrations are over now though and things are gonna be getting back to normal. T'was a great week, and conveniently the Pistons took a break in the process.

I managed to get to Toronto to watch the Raptors beat the Heat, and actually Brian I did enjoy myself a nice Labatt Blue, good call on that one.

Look forward to getting back into routine.

Again, much thanks boys!

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Lope31 said:
Hahah thanks guys, as you can see today is the 22nd, and my birthday was the 19th...what can I say? It was a very busy week. The celebrations are over now though and things are gonna be getting back to normal. T'was a great week, and conveniently the Pistons took a break in the process.

I managed to get to Toronto to watch the Raptors beat the Heat, and actually Brian I did enjoy myself a nice Labatt Blue, good call on that one.

Look forward to getting back into routine.

Again, much thanks boys!

So how drunk did you get?

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Haha extended thanks to jermaine and Drk Element!

And CJ, believe it or not, that Labatt Blue was the only one. I kinda gave up drinking a while ago. That could very well be my last one ever. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts