Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's hoping you, your families & friends have a very safe and blessed Thanksgiving today! No matter what our situations are, I'm sure we all have a LOT to be thankful for and here's hoping today is filled with good times, good food, laughter and cheer for all of you!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Here's hoping you, your families & friends have a very safe and blessed Thanksgiving today! No matter what our situations are, I'm sure we all have a LOT to be thankful for and here's hoping today is filled with good times, good food, laughter and cheer for all of you!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
And the same wishes for you, too.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Likewise to you and the rest of our board. Giving thanks to all of the obvious things but also to this AE outlet for us that gives us some time away from our daily stresses ( though often causes more).

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm very thankful to be moving back to the East Coast (FINALLY!) after Christmas. Boston area bound.

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Best Holiday of the year. SO MUCH to be thankful for!

·
Realist/A-hole
5,791 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
happy thanksgiving to all the great people that make part of this board! hope ya had a great time with your families

1 - 12 of 12 Posts