Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
As some of you know I´m from Colombia (wich, by the way makes very hard to follow my good loved Rockets) and the thing is i´ve just been ofered a job in China, more exactly in Hangzhou in a company called "Huaxin".
I know that maybe this isn´t the place for this thread, but since there some friens from China over here, maybe they can help me quickly. Please PM me or something as soon as you can with info on the city n the company and "how is the life in china for a foreigner" as well.

Thanks a lot
Best Regards

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
fryjol said:
Hi guys,
As some of you know I´m from Colombia (wich, by the way makes very hard to follow my good loved Rockets) and the thing is i´ve just been ofered a job in China, more exactly in Hangzhou in a company called "Huaxin".
I know that maybe this isn´t the place for this thread, but since there some friens from China over here, maybe they can help me quickly. Please PM me or something as soon as you can with info on the city n the company and "how is the life in china for a foreigner" as well.

Thanks a lot
Best Regards
i am from China and i hope i can help u so just feel free to ask me any thing u wanna know:)

first of all,i need to know which "Huaxin" company r u referring to? there r two companies i know in hangzhou with the name"Huaxin"---one is Hangzhou Huaxin Textile Co., Ltd and another is Hangzhou Huaxin IC Technology INC and i am sure there are way more companies in hangzhou named "Huaxin",so would u please tell me the full name of the company and if u can give me the name of it in chinese,it will be even better.

welcome to China,man,hangzhou is awesome--great environment and it's a modern city,very close to Shanghai.
most chinese r friendly to foreigners so u will feel comfortable there. :cheers:
i hope this website can help u:
http://www.hangzhou.com.cn/english/

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huaxin post y telecommunications company. that´s the name

Antoher question. the job, says they´re going to pay me about "$2.000 CNY" a month.
How much dollars is that? (if i know i can know how many colombian pesos is)

Is it enough for everyithing over there?

They say the monthly cost is "$600 CNY" so Suposedly I would have "$1400 CNY" free to spend? what do you think?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
$2,000 CNY = $241 USD. (Use XE.com).

That's about $1.5 an hour. Sounds like a factory job to me. I think you should do some more research into this before even considering this.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
fryjol said:
Huaxin post y telecommunications company. that´s the name

Antoher question. the job, says they´re going to pay me about "$2.000 CNY" a month.
How much dollars is that? (if i know i can know how many colombian pesos is)

Is it enough for everyithing over there?

They say the monthly cost is "$600 CNY" so Suposedly I would have "$1400 CNY" free to spend? what do you think?
2000 CNY(RMB Yuan)?well,that's an average,if not kinda low,salary in Hangzhou considering the high price in Hangzhou.yeah,u can manage with 2000 Yuan a month but maybe can't live comfortably.well,do u have to make your own arrangements for accommodations and pay for them by yourself or the company will make those stuffs for u?if u don't need to pay for the housing ,2000 RMB Yuan/month is great since the house price or room rate is considerably high

i am sorry, i haven't heard of Huaxin post y telecommunications and i just did a search work in internet but didn't find it either.did u spell its name wrong or is it a kinda small company?:confused:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
sherwin said:
$2,000 CNY = $241 USD. (Use XE.com).
that's correct:D

sherwin said:
That's about $1.5 an hour. Sounds like a factory job to me. I think you should do some more research into this before even considering this.
well,that might sound like a factory job in north america but it could be a "white collar"job in china.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts