Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How you guys/gals doing? Having fun browsing BBB.net? You know you can join in the fun any time you want right? All you have to do it sign up. It's free, easy, you get to talk about the Celtics as much as you want, and Petey can't ban me for a month if I get someone to sign up.

See, it works out for everybody. ;)

http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/register.php?s=&action=signup

After you sign up, you will receive an e-mail to activate your account. It's a quick, 2 minute process. If you do not receive an activation e-mail, please check your junk / bulk mail-boxes. If you still can't find it, please send me an e-mail or contact me on AIM (BBBAnima).

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Re: OT- I see you... ;)

Am I the only one who read this title and immediately thought, "I see you baby, shakin' that ***"?

But in all seriousness, you lurking types need to sign up and become users. Hop on the bandwagon.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Re: OT- I see you... ;)

agoo101284 said:
Am I the only one who read this title and immediately thought, "I see you baby, shakin' that ***"?

But in all seriousness, you lurking types need to sign up and become users. Hop on the bandwagon.

Looks like it....weren't you the one who also thought that gmail is G-Unit mail?

:clown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts