Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not against us, but they have as many impact players as we had out, if not more... and they are still winning.

-Petey

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Reggie is as clutch as they come. Normally its pulling out a win at the end of the game, but he's been leading this team through the end of this season. With the way he's playing, he could probably stick around a year or two more.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Clutch players like Reggie Miller and Stephen Jackson.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's amazing what Jackson and Johnson are doing there.

DAMN YOU Scott!!!

-Petey

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Petey said:
It's amazing what Jackson and Johnson are doing there.

DAMN YOU Scott!!!

-Petey
I always liked Anthony Johnson's game...

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
DaUnbreakableKinG said:
I think its because they're a great organization. (not like the hawks)
I agree in general, but how in God's name could they have let both Brad Miller and Primoz Brezec go? Both to keep Reggie Miller (and they likely wouldn't have even lost him if they had protected Brezec).

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SeaNet said:
I agree in general, but how in God's name could they have let both Brad Miller and Primoz Brezec go? Both to keep Reggie Miller (and they likely wouldn't have even lost him if they had protected Brezec).
They need the money to keep Artest and Jermanine. Everyone but the Knicks and Yankees have limits... to a lesser degree the NY Rangers too.

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Petey said:
They need the money to keep Artest and Jermanine. Everyone but the Knicks and Yankees have limits... to a lesser degree the NY Rangers too.

-Petey
But they chose Reggie over Miller and Brezec. Brezec certainly wasn't a money issue, and Reggie's retiring!!!!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SeaNet said:
But they chose Reggie over Miller and Brezec. Brezec certainly wasn't a money issue, and Reggie's retiring!!!!
Maybe they felt some loyality to Miller. He did reup with them at a much lesser contract then he could have gotten elsewhere...

-Petey

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Don't tell me they beat the Heat! I was actually hoping the Heat would win for once last night, so we could gain some ground on the seventh spot...Guess not!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Forget Indiana. We're not going to catch them. They're playing solid, fundamental ball right now.

Focus on getting ahead of Philly and if we're lucky, Boston.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
The good thing about Indy in the post season is if we get in we can beat them and other teams seem to have problems doing that. If we can get past a first round maybe we meet!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts