Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Queensbridge
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume that NJ has it's fair share of Jets fans and some of you that support the Nets may like football. Well, I'd like to remind you that BBnet has just recently set up team sub-forums and that I am the Jets moderator, we are slowly improving and gaining more members, but I'd like to see more regulars. I'm sure some here are Jet fans. Please feel free to check it out often and post, the more visiters, the better.

Your New York Jets BBnet Forum - Just Take A Look!

·
Queensbridge
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate it. I'd suggest that you subscribe to the forum so that every time that you visit your User CP that it'll be visible there. It's easy to forget about football in a basketball forum, you know?

;)

·
Queensbridge
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BizzyRipsta said:
i am obligated by association to either be a giants fan or an eagles fan.
That's a weird combo. Giants and Eagles fans hate each other, and are in arguably the best division in football. I personally think the AFC East (Dolphins, Bills, Pats, Jets) is easily the best though.

And besides, all Jets fans get is pain. It's been what, 36 years since we won the SB, let alone make an appearance in the big game? :cry:

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
theLegend said:
That's a weird combo. Giants and Eagles fans hate each other, and are in arguably the best division in football. I personally think the AFC East (Dolphins, Bills, Pats, Jets) is easily the best though.

And besides, all Jets fans get is pain. It's been what, 36 years since we won the SB, let alone make an appearance in the big game? :cry:
i don't really follow football, but like i said, by association, i cheer for those teams. my brother's a giants fan and one of my closest friends is an eagles fan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts