Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tooth ache and the 800 mg tablets of Motrin the dentist prescribed are not cutting it at all. Debating a ride to the emergency room as I see no way im going to go to sleep with this pain.

I read the post on the CAAZone about SB being the flagship of the SUNY schools. I was going to post here about that to throw a little more fuel on the fire but then thought - "wait a second Salty. Do you really want to post this or is your tooth making you cranky?" The first thing that popped in my head when I read that thread was that the original poster must be a person who posts here also under a new name. I have my suspicion about who it is but will leave it at that. I then hopped on facebook and found this link to a great article on SBU athletics the past year.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/college/stony-brook/stony-brook-s-baseball-success-inspires-other-sbu-athletes-too-1.3801107?qr=1

Two things in particular caught my attention -

the first is

"And that is a strong statement for baseball, considering Stony Brook was the only university in the country that had its football, men's soccer, men's basketball, men's lacrosse and baseball teams play in a postseason tournament in 2011-12."

The second gets back to basketball - Lenny Hayes is quoted and sounds great. I really hope he has a bounce back year and recaptures the "stuff" that helped him carry the team in the playoff run his sophomore year.

Sorry for rambing and being all over the place. It was type this or sit in the dark wishing Bosi, Dane96, or Patch were here lined up with sledge hammers to wail me in the jaw. That would be welcome relief right now.

Sincerely,
SeaWolfAngelOfDeath
errrr I mean SaltySeawolf

·
Registered
3,106 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No - wasn't me. Just thought it'd be funny if I pretended it was. I would never spell Feeoree wrong. Too many facts and figures for my style too, and I don't have a vocabulary big enough to write that kind of treatise. My style is more guerilla warfare, I strike fast and get out.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Too bad it wasn't you but thanks for letting me know. :yesyesyes:

It saved me a trip to the "Brook" with my 20lb sledge hammer to get you out of your misery. :lol::clap::lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts