Registered
8,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but both Kenny Anderson and Derrick Colemen...are out of the league! :eek8:

Happy Trails Boys!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
they both lasted in the league but were journeymen didn't play up to the hype out of college

Reactions:

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kamaze said:
they both lasted in the league but were journeymen didn't play up to the hype out of college
They were good when they were Nets. Both started for the East in the 94 All Star game. It was after Nets that their careers went downhill.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Everyone except Antonio Davis, Gary Payton and Toni Kukoc is gone from Colemans draft class.

And only Stacey Augmon and Dikembe Mutombo remain from Kennys.

I think cliff is the last player left drafted in the 80's. Unless Shawn Kemp makes that comeback.

I feel old now.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ToddMacCulloch11 said:
Everyone except Antonio Davis, Gary Payton and Toni Kukoc is gone from Colemans draft class.

And only Stacey Augmon and Dikembe Mutombo remain from Kennys.

I think cliff is the last player left drafted in the 80's. Unless Shawn Kemp makes that comeback.

I feel old now.
Oh Shawn Kemp will make that comeback.

He'll make that comeback to cocaine.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Nets traded Kenny Anderson for one of my favorite Nets of all time, Kendall Gill.

It was Kenny's finest hour as a Net.

And, of course, Coleman trade brought Bradley, who brought Cassell (and another of my favorite Nets of all time, Eric Montross), who brought Marbury, who brought Kidd, who brought us to the Finals twice.

So Kenny & Coleman did okay by me.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Mr.Montross said:
Nets traded Kenny Anderson for one of my favorite Nets of all time, Kendall Gill.

It was Kenny's finest hour as a Net.

And, of course, Coleman trade brought Bradley, who brought Cassell (and another of my favorite Nets of all time, Eric Montross), who brought Marbury, who brought Kidd, who brought us to the Finals twice.

So Kenny & Coleman did okay by me.
because of this chain of events... kenny and coleman #s shud be retired..

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
what were DC and Kenny Anderson's jersey #s when they played with the Nets?

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Net2 said:
They were good when they were Nets. Both started for the East in the 94 All Star game. It was after Nets that their careers went downhill.
well there stats were a lil inflated cuz the nets sucked... proof: Kendal gill averaged 20per as a nets starter!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts