Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NBADraft.net finally looked like it was getting better, until "Stop Making Up Trades" showed up....hes ruining the board and NO MODERATORS ARE THERE TO DO ANYTHING

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Originally posted by Thrilla
NBADraft.net finally looked like it was getting better, until "Stop Making Up Trades" showed up....hes ruining the board and NO MODERATORS ARE THERE TO DO ANYTHING
Its the owners fault, completly, I volunteerd to moderate, as well as several other serious posters, and they never even wrote back.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The place is still good. I never even bother to check up on the message boards so does it really even matter?

also, thats a typical board with 2 year olds running it....look at whats goin on at espn too...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know its bad when people start saying...

MJ played in a weak era
implying MJ is overrated

saying Jamison is a good as Baron Davis because they have similar stats(pts and rebounds)

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'll take care of it

email me the names, ip's, and problem posts at [email protected] and I'll ban them if they need to be banned. I haven't banned anyone in a long time, except for the spammers who keep getting on, maybe I need to ban some new people.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here

Name: Char

Post: when I asked if he thought MJ was overrated "Depends on what you rate him. If you rate him as king than yeah I think you are over rating him "

IP:64.24.207.91

·
A!
9,434 Posts
You want someone banned for saying that? Aren't people entitled to their opinion anymore?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its not just that.........

Hes been saying **** like that all nite.....in effort to start stuff

Its no different than what The BCH was doing over at reagm('cept he is a new poster.....If you want, I can invite The BCH over here so you can get a taste of whats goin on)

·
A!
9,434 Posts
I'm familiar with BCH and now I understand what you are saying. This guy basically tightropes a thin line on the edge of breaking the rules without actually doing so...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly...

and in doing so, ruins the board and gets people pissed off

·
Registered
4 Posts
Personally I think this is extremely off topic here, what has someones posts on another board got to do with the draft?
Just let those boards be if you don't like it there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts