Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the healthy delivery of my first grandchild yesterday, I've officially crossed over the line into grandparenthood! Unlike GrandpaBlaze, who is a mere pretender to grandparent status, I am now the real thing...and I expect to be shown greater respect around here with my advancing senior status. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
e_blazer1 said:
With the healthy delivery of my first grandchild yesterday, I've officially crossed over the line into grandparenthood! Unlike GrandpaBlaze, who is a mere pretender to grandparent status, I am now the real thing...and I expect to be shown greater respect around here with my advancing senior status. ;)
Congratulations! You'll find that grandkids are even better than your kids....with grandkids you can spoil the crap out of them, and when you're done playing with them, you just give 'em back to Mom and Dad.

Go Blazers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,649 Posts
CONGRATS old man!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,938 Posts
I hope to live as long to see my kids have kids. Mine are only 6 & 3 right now. But, as I've heard, it goes by quickly.

Congrats to you and yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,878 Posts
Congrats e_blazer1...

that is way cool....

:banana:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,866 Posts
e_blazer1 said:
...and I expect to be shown greater respect around here with my advancing senior status. ;)
Yeah.

Right.

Sure.

;)

j/k, e_b. Congratulations! Got any pics to share?

PBF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ProudBFan said:
Yeah.

j/k, e_b. Congratulations! Got any pics to share?

PBF
Do I have pictures? Only about a million of them. :)

In the interests of saving server space, I'll just post one:



Is that not about the most beautiful baby boy ever?

'Course, I might be just a tad prejudiced.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GrandpaBlaze said:
Congrats Grandpa!

I expect you to start taking the new one to Blazer games next year. Train 'em young!

Gramps...
Absolutely! I'll be shopping for his first Blazer sweatshirt ASAP.

Thanks, Gramps.

Grandpa EB
 

·
Schilster Supreme
Joined
·
13,610 Posts
That is one fine looking kid!!! Must take after Grandpa....well on the otherside at least... :biggrin: j/k

Congratulationd e_b!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
Congrats E!!!.. I guess you need to switch handles with Gramps.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
RedHot&Rolling said:
I hope to live as long to see my kids have kids. Mine are only 6 & 3 right now. But, as I've heard, it goes by quickly.
Hey, I'm right there with ya RedHot&Rolling.. My two are the same ages.
 

·
Grumpy Pragmatist
Joined
·
3,410 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats to all !
(I know, you had the roughest part.) :bsmile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,627 Posts
Congratulations, E-b!!

That is terrific news. Life is a wonderful blessing and new babies are just too precious for words. :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,397 Posts
Congradulations!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
OK, I'll Bite...

Crazy Fan From Idaho said:
Congratulations, E-b!!

That is terrific news. Life is a wonderful blessing and new babies are just too precious for words. :yes:
What about your vow of silence?

Go Blazers
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top