Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made my maiden purchase on e-Bay today! :banana:

Yep, a Husky 1750 electric pressure washer. Got it for about $40 less than what the local The Home Depot had it on sale for.

Yes, again, I'm so proud of myself! :rofl:

(please, for any of you that are wanting to tell me, "WHAT TOOK YOU SO FREAKIN' LONG??!", let's just say I was still a bit skeptical of the whole enterprise. Ahh, well....it's all good. ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
ABM said:

Yep, a Husky 1750 electric pressure washer. Got it for about $40 less than what the local The Home Depot had it on sale for.

Yes, again, I'm so proud of myself! :rofl:

(please, for any of you that are wanting to tell me, "WHAT TOOK YOU SO FREAKIN' LONG??!", let's just say I was still a bit skeptical of the whole enterprise. Ahh, well....it's all good. ;)
haha, you should be proud! I Love saving money! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
I just graduated from the University of Oregon... proud times for Blazer fans!

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SheedSoNasty said:
....either that, or we're all quacked up! :biggrin:

BTW, congrats! :clap:

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Thanks, ABM!

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
SheedSoNasty said:
Congrats SSN :woot: way to go

what is your degree in? if I may ask

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
ABM said:
Congrats to you as well ABM... :woot:

first pressure washers.. then soon... nickels, video games, Blazer goodies, etc...

then you are hooked.. and need ebay anonymous! :banghead:

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Trader Bob said:
Congrats SSN :woot: way to go

what is your degree in? if I may ask

I'm a Spanish major with a specialty in Second Language Acquisition and Teaching.

I'm taking a year and 3 months off before going to graduate school (either U of O, Portland State or Virginia Tech) to earn a masters in education. This is all in hopes of one day becoming a high school Spanish teacher... but hey, if something better comes along, I wont hold back.

For now, I'm going to do some translating for a company that works with non-English speakers who have been hurt on the job and need to communicate with doctors and therapists. Aside from that, I'll be doing whatever possible to save some money to buy my girlfriend an engagement ring. :clap:

Thanks for the congrats, T-Bob!

By the way, now that I just moved back to Portland (yesterday), I'll be looking forward to actually seeing some Blazer games in person... of what little is left anyway.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
SheedSoNasty said:
I'm a Spanish major with a specialty in Second Language Acquisition and Teaching.
No you're not. You graduated, remember? Got to start talking about it in the past tense:

"I was a Spanish major in college"
"In my youth, I earned a degree in Literature"

barfo

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
barfo said:
No you're not. You graduated, remember? Got to start talking about it in the past tense:

"I was a Spanish major in college"
"In my youth, I earned a degree in Literature"

barfo
Ugh... I know, it's so hard to start thinking of it in that sense. Time goes by too darn fast.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
BLAZER PROPHET said:
SheedSoNasty- want to go to a Blazer game? No problem, there's tickets everywhere. Cheap, too.
Are you saying that you have tickets that you want to give me? :clown:

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SheedSoNasty said:
Are you saying that you have tickets that you want to give me? :clown:

Check eBAY. :laugh: (bringing this thing full circle....)

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
ABM said:
Check eBAY. :laugh: (bringing this thing full circle....)
:biggrin: Sorry, I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. Congradulations on your great find!

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SheedSoNasty said:
:biggrin: Sorry, I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. Congradulations on your great find!
Heh, you don't have to apologize to me. After all, I'm not called the Wizard Of Wend for nothing! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts