Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

OT - Intriguing 2021 Basketball Tournaments & Match-ups

24K views 397 replies 29 participants last post by  gocats10 
#1 · (Edited)
OK, so I saw that Utah State and Ryan Odom will be playing in the Veteran's Classic hosted by Navy and put that in the UMBC thread as I thought their fans may have some interest in that. Then, I noticed the Battle 4 Atlantic field and thought many people in here may find that interesting as well. Thus, I decided to start a thread where we could put some of the games/tournaments in here that were interesting that don't feature any of America East squads. Anyway, following is the field for the Battle 4 Atlantis (Nov 24-26):

Arizona State
Auburn
Baylor
UConn
Loyola
Michigan State
Syracuse
VCU

Baylor, the defending National Champion headlines a very strong field that also has a couple of "local" schools that many on here also follow: UConn and Syracuse. Also fun that the 2 Hurley's will both be there and that would be fun to watch their teams battle.

#296 ·
Yeah, I switched to Delaware/UNC-Wilmington...UNCW up by 4 with 30 secs to go in half #1

#299 ·
Has he sent out a #I'mdonewithNEC tweet yet?

Reactions: NotDeadYet
#314 ·
I’ll never understand why coaches resort to iso crap down the stretch in close games. Two straight UNCW opportunities near the end where one guy pounded the ball into the ground for 20 seconds and took a contested shot without making a single pass. Why are people so scared to run good offense at the most important part of the game?

#315 ·
I mean, it's a 36 pt game. Do we really need to play the last 4 1/2 mins?

Reactions: itsatrap123
#322 ·
If Wake Forest loses this game to BC, I hope & pray the committee will give that at-large bid to some more deserving mid-major. I know, it won't happen, but damn I wish and hope that it will.

#323 ·
OT in Brooklyn...Wake and BC tied at 70

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.